Prices Camping Memling
Prices per nightPrices are directly visible from reservation form - availability calendar.
Please note: dates with different color are on different price. See color codes and prices there.
25-50-75% red is partially available. Completely red means not available (date fully booked).
Prices subject to change in any moment without notice, for actual prices see reservation form, in availability, on selection of dates of arrival and departure on top in reservation
* Stay more than 6 nights, get up to 10% off
Included in price:
- A pitch with 2 people, showers, tourism tax 2x €2.12
and electricity (max 6A or 1300W) - not on the tent field
- From the third adult: €7.20 (tourism tax €2.12 included)
- Child between 3 and 17 years old: €4.00
- Dog (Max 2): €3.00
- Electricity on the tent field: €2.00 (Limited availability, ask in reception on arrival, not possible to reserve in advance, not guaranteed availability. If you require electricity, please book a standard pitch)
- Car, 1 or 2 Motorcycle(s) on parking: €5.00
- Heating with electricity is not possible in the winter, so it’s advised to provide yourself with gas heating or similar. Exceptionally using electric heating instead of gas, if feasible: €5.00 (ask via email first)
- Reservation fee: 2.00 euro if 1 night in busy periods
HOW TO BOOK
- In the reservation form you must first fill in (select) arrival and departure dates.
This way you will see the correct price of the day per pitch type.
- Then you have to select (camping) type of your equipment and options.
- You get automatically a standard pitch.
Exception: for small 2-man tents you get a pitch on the tent field. If you have a car/motorcycle and you want to park next to your tent you have to select the option. This way you get a standard pitch. If not visible, then it's not available.
- For a motorhome you can select a (smaller) hard standing, if available.
- For a minibus or small campervan you better take a standard pitch.
- Don't forget to select the options.
- Finally, you can fill in your personal details and send the form.
- You will receive an email with the details you have filled in (Check email, not yet reservation confirmation)
If you don't receive email in the next minutes, please check your junk folder or contact us directly.
You will receive a second email with a payment request within 5-30 minutes. Some exceptions may take longer to respond.
If you don't receive an email within 24 hours, then please check your junk folder. Sometimes we have problems with some domains. In this case, please contact us with another email address on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the payment link to pay your reservation. When the payment is processed by our system, you will receive a new (third) email with the payment confirmation. At that point the reservation is final.
- Upon arrival, use our Self-check-in desk to print your barrier access ticket. You will need your reservation number (from the email).
On the Self-check-in you can also change your pitch or extend your stay..
- Lorries, Trucks or Open trailers are not allowed according to camping regulations.
ReservationsWe can only keep a pitch, if you have paid in advance.
Reservations are only possible by filling in our online reservation form. Dates are changeable until 12 noon on the day of arrival, subject to availability. It is possible to pay by Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard. If you are not in possession of a card, you can ask for our bank references. Bank transfers are only possible more than 7 days before arrival.
We ask you to settle the full amount immediately after your reservation request. All bookings should be paid in advance including reservations to arrive the same day
Our cancellation policy is to be found at the bottom of the reservation form.
Winter placeFrom 1st November to 1st April: €650.00
Maximum 50 overnights.
Electricity is not included.